Penny's Cleaning is a Christian owned and operated small local cleaning service. We try to foster a Christian-like environment among our cleaning teams. An upbeat disposition, cheerful attitude, and clean professional appearance are essential for giving our clients confidence in our ability and trust in our integrity.
Part-time or full-time residential cleaning team member positions are often available.
Our clients are mainly residential homes located in Springfield, Republic, Nixa, Ozark and areas in between. We are looking for people from the Springfield, Missouri area to join our team. We currently work Monday through Friday each week starting at 8:25am, and generally finish by 5:00-5:30pm with an average of approx. 24 hours each week for part-time or 35-40 for full-time. The work is very physically demanding. You MUST be capable of performing the job tasks which are very physically active.
Some great Benefits you can expect:
- Company car (you won't have to use yours)
- Paid by the hour (not by the house)
- Daytime Monday-Friday (no nights and weekends)
- at least 1 year of residential/hotel type cleaning experience
- good job references
- at least 20 years old
- clean, professional appearance
- capable of performing job tasks (physically demanding)
- clean background check (no felonies) and drug test
- extremely detail oriented with good eyesight
- no allergies that would prevent you from doing the job: dust, cleaning supplies, pets, etc.
- willing and able to follow instructions
- willing to learn how to clean OUR way :-)
- good attitude
- dependable transportation to and from work
- regular internet access
- a cell phone with texting capability
- open availability from 8:25am to 5:30pm at least two days per week Monday through Friday
The starting pay is $12.30/hr ($10.30/hr plus $2.00/hr Attendance Bonus), plus tips.
If you have at least one year of crew leading/management experience, the starting pay is $11.25/hr.
A $0.25 raise is given upon a successful 30 day review (Total of $11.25/hr, $11.50/hr with management experience).
Team leader positions are often available and qualify for an additional $1.00/hr.
*If you do not have prior cleaning experience, or are under the age of 20, or have no prior job history then you may be considered for employment at a lower pay rate.